Monday, August 2, 2010

Surround Yourself With Go-Getters....

When you're on the path to becoming a better person it's really important to surround yourself amongst others who are on the same level as you! The famous saying "Birds Of A Feather,Flock Together" is a true statement. It's very easy to get sucked into drama and nonsense when that's all you're around.Some days I get extremely homesick and just want to leave Atlanta and go back to Jersey,because my family and friends are there and at times it gets a little lonely in the "A". But when I call home or visit I realize that everything is still the same!! I see the same people(friends,family,strangers,etc..) in the exact area, position, and mind frame they were in when I left Jersey two years ago..Do not get me wrong I love Jersey,it definitely made me who I am today,but I also know that there's much more for me to see,things to experience, and places to live other than Jersey.
There's a moment in life when you might have to distant yourself from negativity and those who are not trying to be better. Your friends,family and every one else will claim that you have changed,and which that may be true,but you can't let that discourage you.When you are making changes in your life,you will start to walk different,talk different and your swag will be different.!! That's why you have to be around movers and shakers,people who are hungry and determined to be successful. You will notice that when you're around go-getters it motivates you to stop taking about your dreams and actually put it into action. I'm not saying to forget about your true friends,but you may have to take a little break from talking on the phone everyday so you could get your life in order and make moves.Before you know it, you could go back home and be a motivation to some one else.......

3 comments:

  1. i love it!!so inspiring
    http://adifferentperspective789.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)

    Thank you for your comment and for following me! :) I'll be following you too!

    Great blog!

    xoxo,
    Ster.

    http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies..!! More to come! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks A Million For The Comments.!